When A Dream Renovation With A Pool & Studio Comes Your Way
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
It's time to ditch those renovation dreams for a stunningly updated villa on a stylishly landscaped 697sqm (approx) block. With perfect tree-lined proximity to Queen Street's trending caf/vintage scene and trains to zip you cityside, press pause on those plans and come on down.
Swap dank and dusty for easy flow and natural light, contemporary designer schemes you can enjoy right now, where natural joinery and polished timber floors are the gain without pain you didn't think possible; seamless luxury from sought-after symmetrical facade to air-conditioned studio finish, and all the bells and whistles in between.
Where four double bedrooms can stretch to five in a footprint that favours family with ample built-ins to marshal mess, two separate living areas to sprawl out in, `and a duo of share-worthy bathrooms that balance character and contemporary with a fresh palette and stylish restraint.
And it works beautifully.
Flanking the entrance hall, three large bedrooms and a lounge with superior spread announce the epic additions you need no longer build. And just as tiled open-plan zones lavish space and backyard views, a granite-garnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances is as much about social interplay as the bifold doors that feed the deck.
Outdoors, perimeter plantings guard your privacy as thoughts turn to veranda entertaining, the solar-heated pool and another long summer ahead. It's a feeling that only gets better as you head inside the carpeted and amply-cupboarded studio, ready to do duty as a home office, rumpus or retreat.
And with a 4.6kw solar system slashing your bills, ample carport parking for the family cars and a location that speaks for itself
If ever there was an excuse not to renovate, this is it!
Features you'll love:
- 417sqm (approx) of villa luxury with a pool & studio
- 4.6kw back-to-grid solar system
- Ducted r/c air conditioning
- Security alarm & 3-car carport with auto roller door
- Entertainer's kitchen with granite benchtops & stainless-steel appliances
- Large open-plan family zones & separate lounge
- Spacious built-ins to all 4 bedrooms & large linen adjacent study/Bed 5
- Stylish low-maintenance grounds with front & rear irrigation
- Fully-tiled, solar-heated pool with glass fence
- Detached carpeted studio with abundant built-in storage & split system aircon
- Walk to Queen Street cafes & Croydon station
*We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified.*
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.