SOLD AT AUCTION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 13 Cars
Tread Your Own Path With Fresh Updates & More Opportunity Than Ever Before!
No doubt you've heard the tale of the Princess and the Pea? Well, here's the one about the Princess and the upholstery shop that used to operate out of the large shed at the rear of this stone-fronted home in the heart of Findon.
The point is Princess Street's mixed-use zoning could be just the thing for those craving work/life opportunity, inviting potential far beyond three double bedrooms and covered parking for a fleet of cars
and certainly, beyond a mere pin in the map! This is high-demand territory between the city and sea, hotly sought for crisp new developments and proximity to schools, golf clubs and coastal dining experiences including the cool caf culture of Henley Square.
Of course, you too could start over on your prime parcel of approximately 693sqm, or extend the existing fifties footprint, already stylishly updated and recalibrated for a fresh new chapter of family life.
- white walls & polished timber floors
- ample built-in robes & ceiling fans in 2 of the 3 double bedrooms
- communal living spaces featuring tiled floors & modern kitchen luxury
- cosy snug with wood-burning stove
- bathroom with bath & shower, & separate toilet
- 5m x 5.3m outdoor entertaining venue overlooking child/pet-friendly lawn
- large shed/5-car garage plus 3-car carport
- local attractions include the Royal Adelaide Golf Club, Seaton Swim Centre, Findon High School & St Michael's College
Whatever your dreams, tread your own path here!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
6 garage spaces, 3 carport spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.