Step Stylishly Into Findon's Future With Brand-new Courtyard Luxury
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
There's a style revolution on the streets of Findon - a suburb that's pulling crowds, (and admiring glances), with progress and improvement. Make the move to enjoy brand new courtyard luxury within easy reach of the city and sea, with nearby Grange and Henley Beach serving cool cafes and eclectic dining to more than the summer trade.
An ideal investment or start, here's everything you need and nothing you don't!
No. 19 is one of a pair. Aside from garage connections, there are no common walls, ensuring exceptional privacy in a versatile footprint full of high-end style, quality inclusions and natural light. Your family and friends will bring it to life. Your personal treasures will make it a home.
- 2 separate living areas with open-plan appeal & flexible family options
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe & ensuite
- 2 further doubles with spacious built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bath & shower, plus 2-way powder room
- Separate laundry with independent access to outside
- Ducted r/c air conditioning
- All-white galley-style kitchen with waterfall island & stainless-steel appliances
- Fully-paved alfresco under the main roof
- Private, easy-to-maintain courtyards
- Garage with auto panel-lift door, direct entry to home & roller-door access to
- Side courtyard bringing light, aspect & a second secure carpark
- Area attractions include the Royal Adelaide Golf Club, Seaton Swim Centre, Crittenden Road buses, Findon High School & St Michael's College
Join Findon's urban renewal, where crisp and contemporary will soon be the new norm but value is still to be had!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.