Carefree Courtyard Living With The Linear Park As Your Playground Live Life To The Full!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Make more time for the things you
love as the lucky new owners of this stylishly updated and ultimately easy-care courtyard home on 374m²; more time for taking the kids (or grandkids) to playgrounds, parks and tennis courts; more time for bike rides to the city and beach; more time for entertaining family and friends
This 1999 custom-built home guarantees you a thrill every second with 177m² of flexible living options, flooded with natural light, spacious storage solutions, gorgeous directional looks and high-end materials that are a dream to keep clean, giving you that flawless finish you crave time after time.
Take for instance the stunning 3 year-old Cobb & Co kitchen with its dazzling waterfall granite bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and step-in corner pantry; the beautiful new timber floors in each of the bedrooms; the LED lighting that slashes energy bills along with the 16 solar panels on the roof, and the new blinds and plantation shutters throughout all designed to deliver easy-care perfection.
Enhanced by optimal privacy and security, the layout reveals its full flexibility with two separate living areas, three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the bay-window master with ensuite and walk-in robe, and a completely separate kids/guest wing featuring two king-singles and a three-way bathroom. Free-ranging formal and family spaces are ready to welcome stilettos and footy boots with stylish hardwearing floor tiles flowing from front to rear, concluding with the effortless appeal of a concrete-paved entertaining veranda and minimal backyard.
So go on; relax and live life to the full!
Extra features you'll love:
- Security alarm and Crimsafe security screens to all external doors
- Auto single garage with secure internal entry and service access to rear
- Additional driveway parking for a second car
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Glare-eliminating awnings on West-facing windows
- Back to grid solar energy system
- Storage shed with concrete pad
- Smeg oven, gas cook top and Samsung dishwasher
- Walk to Linear Park, Flinders Park Primary School and Holbrooks Road buses
- Close to Findon Shopping Centre and park n' ride tram travel from the Entertainment Ce
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.