Born To Entertain, This Is Vogue Living Right In The Heart Of A-list Walkerville
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Just steps from St Andrew's School and Walkerville Oval, this stunning contemporary entertainer with a dazzling solar-heated pool is your stylish passport to blue-ribbon prestige, just 4 kilometres from Adelaide's CBD. And if the position is perfect, then so is the layout.
Squeezing every bit of potential out of its carefree 773m site, renovations completed 2 years ago have been transformative. The result: a magazine-worthy show-stopper that feels like an oasis, with multiple living spaces that meld with a central courtyard and the completely private pool area to conjure the textbook venue for every occasion.
The main open-plan hub is the ultimate crowd-pleaser with easy capacity for 150, awash with natural sunlight, a sumptuously large entertainer's kitchen with window servery, full-sized study area and 2 sets of breezy bi-folds, so there's never a pause between inside and out.
The fluid sequence of intersecting spaces continues with a sublime library that, paired with two of the double bedrooms, the family bathroom, separate toilet and the laundry, (all wonderfully accessible to the pool and a gorgeous sun-worshipper's deck), delivers that highly-prized separate wing for children or grandparents.
This leaves lavish guest and master suites to bask in peaceful seclusion at the front of the home. With its full 6m of carpeted luxury, marble-tiled spa ensuite and spacious walk-in robe, this is one master bedroom that is more than deserving of the tag parents' retreat'.
And it's all so utterly low maintenance, it practically looks after itself! Complete with a 7m double garage with plenty of space for a boat, this stunning family home with the heart of an entertainer is ready to welcome a lucky new family. Will it be yours?
- High-end selections and crisp contemporary themes
- Fully tiled bathrooms with oversize showers
- Engineered stone bench tops throughout
- Spacious built-in storage throughout
- Blanco appliances including microwave, dishwasher, oven and 900mm gas cook top
- 50m solar heated, salt chlorinated, in ground pool with glass fence, shade sail and deck
- Entertaining courtyard with open timber pergola and water feature
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Split system r/c aircon (master bedroom)
- Auto side by side garage with direct entry to home
- Electric driveway gates and video intercom
- Secure driveway parking for additional two vehicles
- A short walk to Walkerville Terrace amenities and other top schools including Wilderness and Walkerville Primary
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.