The Renovation You'd Do If Starting From Scratch Handed To You On A Plate!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Well maybe not a plate, but a superb 680sqm of land!
Look around this quiet West Croydon Street and it seems the bungalow has legs! Set amidst a bevy of these sturdy beauties, No. 14 amply reflects the collective pride of a family neighbourhood, mere paces to Brown Lane Reserve and the easiest of walks to shops, schools and trains. Only three stops to the CBD, how good is that!
On offer - a 1930's stone-fronted bungalow with all the flexibility of a four-bedroom floorplan, renovated from the ground up and sporting the largest and most stylish of contemporary additions, with a bill-busting solar system to boot.
That's right, it's all done, all 280sqm of it!
Beyond a trim lawned frontage, the central hallway steers a polished-timber course past four enormous bedrooms with an average 17sqm of floorspace. Fall for lofty ceilings, fireplaces and more Baltic boards shimmying alongside spacious built-ins and split-system A/C and an option of a fourth bedroom or study/home office.
And just as the stunning new main bathroom threatens to steal the show, a door opens and the polished (porcelain) expanses of the open-plan stride purposefully into view. Where sleek contemporary style adds designer kitchen envy to a magazine-worthy spread of relaxation and entertaining, patio-door drift is all the sweeter for the prize of a pizza shared. Wood oven also supplied!
The summer cheer lasts longest under the party pergola at the rear. With Ziptrak blinds for instant enclosure, you'll spend more time enjoying life outdoors and a private backyard that is child's-play itself to look after.
And if the trees only could, they'd hand you a plate of their sun-ripened fruit too!
More of those features you love:
- New fully tiled main bathroom with double vanity, bath & shower
- Combined laundry/second bathroom
- Quality s/s appliances including 90cm dual-fuel range, dishwasher & under-sink water filter
- 5.4kw solar system (20 panels, Bosch inverter)
- Subsurface irrigation to rear lawn
- Tandem carport with auto roller door & convenient access via laundry
- 2-car garage/workshop with light and power
- Ziptrak blinds (party pergola) & wood-fired pizza oven
- Monitored alarm & intercom, all doors master-keyed
- All new roof, plumbing, electrical wiring & meter
- Tennis courts & kids' playground at Brown Lane Reserve
- Close to Queen Street, Welland Plaza, St Michael's College & St Margaret Mary's School
*We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified.*
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces