A Corner Block Gives Wings To A Bluestone Villa Ready To Take The Next Step
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Cute now with upside for investors or young families, a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa on a 675sqm corner block is your stepping stone to happy ever after. In a trending location, where hip and happening are the new norm, extend now or live/let as is.
Ideal for those who place a premium on proximity, with commuter trains, schools and shops all on your walkable radar
All wrapped up in the prized caf/vintage culture of Rosetta and nearby Queen Street.
Renovated to start the ball rolling, this symmetrical cutie reveals its style credentials and easy-living footprint beyond a timelessly appealing bluestone faade.
As you look to the future, draw pleasure from a past updated in all the right places, where the ample proportions of an earlier era still win the day over their all-too-often shoebox-sized contemporary counterparts.
As you explore the three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and clever little study, it's instantly clear, there won't be any downtime getting the family settled in.
So, simply unpack and start enjoying the fresh white dcor, polished boards, centralized living area with slow combustion fire, master bedroom with ensuite, mirrored robes and french-door freedom, and the eat-in timber kitchen that's full of garden promise but practical enough for now.
And with a large paved area to the rear, a simple pergola turns a tantalizing cottage into a bona fide crowd-pleaser, with side-street access to a lawned backyard that's ready for anything STCC.
Just open the gates and say the word!
Features you'll love:
- Fresh beginnings with room to extend STCC
- Valuable double-gate access to rear via Rosetta Street
- Separate driveway with further access/potential for carport STCC
- 3 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with baths
- Master with ensuite, mirrored robes & french doors
- Separate study, butler's pantry or walk-in robe
- Central living area with combustion heater & split system a/c
- Large eat-in timber kitchen with heating & cooling
- Security alarm
- Gas hot water
- Polished Baltic boards to hallway, living & main bedroom
- Ceiling fans to living & all 3 bedrooms
- Brilliantly located 1 block away from West Croydon station & Kilkenny Primary School
AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 16TH OF MAY 2018 @ 1pm On Site
*We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information relating to the property. Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified.*
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 off street park