SOLD AT AUCTION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
When Position & Potential Are Essential, This One's Ready To Gift-Wrap & On The Doorstep Of The CBD!
Craving curb appeal and outdoor ideas, here's a chance to add a few final flourishes. Desirable city-fringe status and walking proximity to trams, restaurants and cafes are a mandate for investment. A rubber-stamped opportunity on 581sqm of lifestyle-rich convenience.
- All period details intact including fireplaces, leadlight & an exquisite hall divide
- Lavish-sized rooms in a flexible layout that will always give you the perfect fit
- Updated kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Exciting scope for further upgrades, future additions and even a pool STCC
- Freestanding iron garage with tandem parking for 2
- Only 10 minutes to the beach, via Grange Road
- Close to schools including St Joseph's Hindmarsh, St Michael's College & Allenby Gardens Primary
Discover West Hindmarsh
Just 4 kilometres to the CBD, Bowden and Thebarton's little cousin is coming of age. Where old-world charm meets new-millennium buzz. Port Road is a hub of commerce and culture. The Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Soccer Stadium, Linear Park and free trams to the CBD deliver big-city heft. Cafes and restaurants teem with ethnic diversity. Exciting. Still affordable. Beat the demand that's on its way!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.