Two Homes For The Price of One! This Is The Perfect Home For Large and Extended Families
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Enviably positioned in a quiet lakeside pocket between the Golf Club and Westfield's shopping mecca, this 1970's family home holds all the cards when it comes to true flexibility.
Even without the self-contained two-storey studio, sparkling in-ground pool, double carport and preferred cul-de-sac location where kids have been riding bikes for generations, this flawlessly presented home on 865m² has everything you can't live without: namely 2 large living areas, 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms - including master with ensuite and walk-in robe, plus a lovely large undercover entertaining area and double garage with space for your kayaks and secure direct entry via the laundry.
Discreetly accessed via electric driveway gates and partly hidden behind a courtyard wall, you'll enter to be greeted by sunlit formal and family spaces that flow together, while ideally separate from the bedrooms at the back.
But add the studio, pool and carport back into the mix, and the extended blueprint - now spaciously arranged over more than 300m² - promises to be a game changer for those with transitioning teens, live-in grandparents, long-stay guests; homestays and work-from-home aspirations.
The past 7 years have seen the studio substantially upgraded with a new kitchen, new bathroom, chairlift and new upstairs powder room to complement just over 74m² of independent poolside living. And that doesn't even include the large double-height veranda; giving you two more outdoor entertaining options to savour virtually year-round.
All set in carefree landscaping, leaving you more time for the things you love... like taking the kids and dogs to the foreshore playground, kayaking on the lake, shopping at West Lakes and stopping to chat to lovely neighbours who all look out for each other. And now that you don't have the footy at AAMI stadium, it's nicer and quieter than ever!
- Security alarm and visitor intercom with video monitors to studio and main house
- Electric driveway gates
- Side by side double garage with twin roller doors and direct access to main house
- Side by side carport with plenty of additional driveway parking
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Spacious mirror-fronted built-ins to all bedrooms
- New pool filter, solar blanket, and extra fencing for ultimate peace of mind
- No-mow backyard with lots of space for cricket and the trampoline - Easy walking distance to Westfield West Lakes via Lake cut-through
- Handy to the beach, schools and dining hotspots at Henley Beach and Semaphore
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.